Business Process Design, Business Process Engineering and/or Business Process Improvement
are similar terms. They are used to define a focused effort using structured techniques
and tools to help an organization optimize its business processes to achieve the
most efficient results. PCS is able to help you achieve process optimization whether
your company is attempting to:
- Develop and implement a process driven organization where today there exists a more
traditional departmental approach to business causing duplication, delay and loss
- Focus on new business opportunities
- Focus on maximizing operational efficiency and reduce costs
- Focus on integration and automation
PCS often aligns a client's business processes with its strategic business goals
and objectives by implementing a robust change management program. A new business
model may be developed whether the organization need is to implement business change
for operating efficiencies; or the need is regulatory such as Sarbanes-Oxley; or
in case of technical need such as the implementation of a new software platform.
PCS develops customer specific business models which may include:
- Process Analysis including workflow analysis, document flow, data flow, input-output
analysis, activity analysis and cross departmental analysis
- Process Mapping using industry standards such as IDEF(n), OBASHI, Value Stream Mapping
etc supported by various tools
- Identification of key measurements - Key Performance Indicators (KPI) which will
support measuring the results of the process optimization effort.
- Revised organization chart and establishment of process owners
Please contact us to see how we might assist you with your unique business process need.
Our extensive experience performing business process engagements in a variety of industries,
positions us to be a quality provider of business process expertise.