The Industry Standard
What’s Important to Your Business?
- High Availability: SQL Server 2005 offers enterprise class features and functionality
to support critical enterprise applications with high level of availability.
- Performance and Scalability: Designed to scale reliably, SQL Server 2005
meets the needs of even the largest enterprise in the most demanding environments.
- Security: Enhanced security features make SQL Server 2005 the most secure
database for your critical business data.
- Developer Productivity: New features enable developers to efficiently build
more secure, powerful applications on SQL server 2005.
- Total Cost of Ownership: SQL Server 2005 offers greater out-of-the-box functionality
and lower ongoing maintenance costs than other major databases, including Oracle
and IBM DB2.
- Business Intelligence: SQL Server 2005 includes all of the components of
the Microsoft BI platform, providing the essential building blocks for powerful,
cost-effective BI solutions.
PCS has extensive experience with the SQL Server family of data bases. We can help
you conduct the following tasks related to SQL server databases:
- Plan, design, develop, and migrate applications based on legacy data bases like
DB2, Sybase, Informix etc. to SQL Server data base application
- Plan, design, develop, and implement brand new custom application systems based
on SQL server database and Dot Net platform
- Develop Business Intelligence solution based on SQL server 2005
- Help manage and run large application based on SQL Server data bases
“In a complete redesign of SQL Server, Microsoft has put development and business
analysis on par with administration. With the ability to execute Visual Basic, Visual
C++ and Visual C# code on the new database server, developers can build applications
that are more flexible and perform better. Administrators also have new tools for
tuning performance and automating maintenance. Companies will be able to get better
views of large data sets by developing analysis packages through a Visual Studio-based
business intelligence tool set.”
“With best-in-class ease of use on the Windows platform, Microsoft SQL Server
combines strong administration abilities with leading-edge XML support. Though
it’s still Windows-centric, Microsoft’s database can connect to data
from a variety of sources.”
— PC Mag